Check in 14 Pm – Check out 10 Am.
Private beach with 1 Umbrella and 2 Sunbeds per room
Shuttle service from/to Tropea city centre
Shuttle service from/to the private beach
Pool area with umbrella and sunbeds
Rates do not include City Tax: Euro 3,20 per person per night
“Half board” rates include breakfast and dinner
“Half board” rates don’t include drinks
Childrens 0-3 years old: free (excluding baby cot and meals)
Baby cot: € 10,00 daily
Pets not allowed
Bookings will be considered confirmed:
- Pre-paying 30% of the total amount or at least the first night in case of booking equal/less than three nights by bank transfer
- Leaving a credit card to guarantee the reservation (the Hotel reserves the right to verify the validity of the credit card, under penalty of cancellation of the reservation)
- Cheques are not accepted as methods of payment
- Cancellation made up to 14 days before the arrival date: no charge
- Cancellation made from 14 days to 7 days before the arrival date: charge 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation made during the 7 days before the arrival date, no show and early departure: full charge
- Different cancellation policies can be applied in case of special offers or particular situations, the same are clearly stated during the booking of the special offers
ART. 13-14 OF THE EU REGULATION 679/2016
Law 30 June 2003, nr. 196 – Code regarding the protection of personal data “and ss.mm.ii. (Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n. 101 – Provisions for the adaptation of national legislation to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (regulation on data protection)
This page describes the methods of managing personal data acquired through this site (navigation logs and cookies) and other services connected to it, which provide for interaction with the user. This is an information note, provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR), valid exclusively for the site https://www.tirrenohotel.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Users (hereinafter “interested”, pursuant to Art. 4 of the GDPR) are informed that:
The Data Controller is Hotel Tirreno Srl with registered office in Contrada Cervo S. Antonio, snc – 89861 Parghelia (VV) – VAT Number: 03094380791 – Telephone: 0963.600566 – Fax: 0963.601963 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC : email@example.com.
All data is processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner with regard to the interested party, in compliance with the general principles set forth in Article 5 of the GDPR;
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access;
The Data Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Officer not currently having the regulatory obligation, therefore for any information and / or for exercising the rights provided by the GDPR below, as well as revoking a previously agreed consent; you can contact the Data Controller at the above contacts. In the event of failure to respond, interested parties may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (Art.13 of the GDPR).
Purpose of data processing
Your common personal data (hereinafter: “Data”), freely provided by you, will be processed to allow you to use the Services and / or Content and / or Products offered by Hotel Tirreno S.r.l. and / or to receive commercial communications such as newsletters, informative and / or promotional mails:
Newsletter subscription with preference sectors;
Internet purchase of products;
Internet requests for gift shipments;
Electronic payment on secure channel;
Sending of curricula;
Requests and information;
Booking / Event Organization;
The provision of data is mandatory to access the reserved parts of the site (s) and, consequently, to use the Services and / or Content and / or Products; refusal to provide data may make it impossible to use the Services, Products offered by the Hotel Tirreno S.r.l .. While it is optional to receive promotional and commercial offers, including customized ones, and to distribute common personal data on the site.
Data processing methods
The processing of the Data – in compliance with current legislation – is carried out both with the aid of automated instruments and with paper supports from subjects appointed for this purpose (pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR), adequately trained and informed and constantly identified. Some processing operations may be carried out by third parties appointed as Data Processors (pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR), on behalf of the Data Controller.
Security of personal data
The Data being processed, by adopting all the appropriate security measures, will be kept in such a way as to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the data, unauthorized access or unauthorized processing and or not in accordance with the purposes of collection.
The Hotel Tirreno Srl, as Data Controller, indicates that cookies are used while browsing the site, in particular the following cookies are used:
- Other third-party cookies
- Third-party cookies come from other domains that provide elements embedded in our site pages.
The third-party cookies used on the site are:
|__ga||Allows you to distinguish unique users by assigning them a randomly generated number as an identifier||2 year|
|__gat||It allows to reduce the load of requests on sites with high attendance||10 minutes|
|__utma||It allows to establish the number of visits of a user on the site||2 year|
|__utmb||It allows to establish the duration of the web site visit||Until the browser is closed|
|__utmc||It allows to establish the duration of the web site visit||Until the browser is closed|
|__utmz||It allows to establish the provenance of the user||6 months|
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using the sharing buttons with social media or “like” in our Sites, to view videos provided by the Youtube platform or if you have linked your account or use our content on or through a social network:
Facebook cookies click here
Twitter cookies click here
You Tube cookies click here
Vimeo cookies click here
Google Plus cookies click here
Instagram cookies click here
These data can be connected to advertising activities.
Browser settings regarding cookies
You can allow or not the installation of cookies also using the features of your computer. However, not all features of this Site may remain operational should one or more cookies be disabled (some cookies are essential for the basic functionality of the Site). The settings related to this choice can be checked and modified in the browser preferences window. Select below the browser you used to receive information on how to change your cookie settings (if possible link directly to the browser tools window).
Provision of data
The personal data provided by the user in the registration “Forms” present on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the data provided by the sender, necessary for the provision of the service and putting in place authorization, enabling and personalization of accesses to various areas and contents of the website.
Furthermore, the Hotel Tirreno S.r.l. acquires the data necessary to execute the contractual obligations assumed towards the Customers and deriving from the booking and purchase operations of stays at their own facilities and to offer the same services and information. The execution of these obligations necessarily entails that these data have access to more subjects, such as, for example, the operators of the operational and commercial functions of the Hotel Tirreno S.r.l., as well as any employees of third-party companies that provide services specifically named for this purpose. The Hotel Tirreno S.r.l. uses personal data collected online in order to offer products and services, control the system of authorized accesses to monitor data security, evaluate job proposals submitted by candidates (CV); only upon specific request of the interested party, by means of an online registration form, by means of a paper form or spontaneous sending of information to the Hotel Tirreno Srl, the latter submits offers of a commercial nature, for the detection of “customer satisfaction” and can promote initiatives of marketing through its own “Newsletter” or through other possible initiatives implemented with the use of identified tools and technology.
The data in the fields marked with an asterisk in the Form must necessarily be returned in order to use the Services and / or the Contents and / or Products offered through the site. The provision of data not marked with an asterisk is optional. The common data requested, and also those that could possibly be configured as particular categories of data (pursuant to articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR), the c.d. sensitive, they are processed in compliance with current legislation (Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended and harmonized by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and European Regulation 679/2016) and in relation to the various provisions issued by the Authority Guarantor. These data need only to provide the service requested by the registered user and are treated in reserved areas of the site and are accessible only after registration and a computer authentication procedure. On site, they are processed by subjects authorized for the purpose.
Communication, dissemination and transfer of data abroad
No data deriving from the web service is sold. Your data will not be transferred abroad unless this is necessary to allow you to use the Services and / or Content and / or Products offered by you requested.
The Hotel Tirreno S.r.l. may intervene on the data as well as on any further information relating to the User where he believes in good faith that such activity is necessary for:
– Protect the interests of the Hotel Tirreno S.r.l. and / or of other associated and / or parent companies and/or third parties;
– Comply with legal requirements or provisions of any competent authority;
– In addition to the provisions of the preceding point, support the competent police authorities in the activities of repression of offenses carried out via the Internet by one or more Users, including but not necessarily, in the use of the Services and / or in which the use of the Services has been in any way instrumental to the commission of any type of crime;
– To assert their rights in every office, state, grade and erga omnes;
– Defend yourself against disputes by third parties who claim that any action and / or omission by the User in any way through the Services and / or consequently to the use of the Services violates their rights.
Rights of the interested party
The rights granted to you by the GDPR include those of:
- ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the deletion of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the Data Controller, in cases where the legal basis for the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means, your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicate such data to another Data Controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of particular situations that concern you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example, date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious beliefs, your health or sexual life). The treatment based on the consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – garanteprivacy.it).
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic and / or ordinary mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. If the sender sends his own resume to submit his professional candidacy, he remains the only person responsible for the relevance and accuracy of the data sent. Please note that any curriculum vitae that does not have the authorization to process the data will be immediately canceled.
Please note that this information may be subject to periodic review, in order to implement and / or comply with national, EU or international regulations or to adapt to technological innovations. In the event of significant changes, appropriate evidence will be provided on the home page of the site for a reasonable time. However, the interested party is invited to periodically consult this policy.
Book directly with us and get the best rate !
Via Cervo S. Antonio, snc
89861 Parghelia – Tropea (VV)
Calabria – Italy
0039 0963 600566
0039 0963 601963
Ristorante del Tirreno
Via Cervo S. Antonio, snc
89861 Parghelia – Tropea (VV)
Calabria – Italy
0039 0963 600080